I’ve decided that I wanted to learn how to mix until now. When my husband bought this machine it was right in front of his desk and he had no idea what to do with it. We were both shocked when we saw the ingredients listed on the package. The thing that caught our eye the most was the color red. It didn’t look like much, but since it’s usually associated with something bad, we kept seeing it more often. After doing some research, I found out that many of us mix too quickly when we’re trying to make simple recipes. For example, we mix meat, vegetables, bread, eggs. So, we decided to try a different mixing method. It felt weird, but it sounded exciting; at least not as boring as an hour and a half later, we decided to give it a shot. What we did was change the recipe slightly. I think we’d used about 80 percent flour, while the other 20 percent went into some rice flour. However, I noticed that my bread-mixer needed some milk or some butter. I figured we could just add enough water. While I was thinking up this plan, I started to notice that our regular hand mixer wasn’t really working well with the cake mix. This seemed odd since the original recipe said to use three cups of flour instead of four. I thought maybe I would need to throw some rice flour in there. After a few minutes or so, it seemed like the consistency came around. I thought, “OK, we really need to pay attention to this. Let’s see if it comes back with a good amount of liquid.” As soon as I took a teaspoon out of it and added it all together, I realized that my dough was too stiff to be shaped into cakes. I tried to start over again, but my hands went shaky due to the heat of the mixture. By this point I’d already wasted three hours trying to prepare a cake. To avoid wasting time, I decided to keep trying to make the same mistakes I made before.
Then, finally I got it done. If you don’t like black, I’ll have another bowl of rice flour ready and go! With those things in mind, here’s how I’m going to describe my final product. First off, it’s a thick cake that’s not quite sticky. But that doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t be eaten… it only means that it has a very light texture. This also helps keep your hands from getting sweaty from the heat of the mixture. You’ll find yourself wanting to stir the mixture, especially if the heat starts to get too much. I’ll warn you though, this isn’t for small amounts of batter or liquids. Any time that you want to get very large portions, I suggest using a larger Kitchenaid Ultra Power Stand Mixer as opposed to the smaller ones. Some people prefer to use a full size Kitchenaid Ultra Power Stand Mixer, while others only need their standard mixer. Either way, the basic set of equipment is inexpensive. There’s also the option of having them pre-wired with all the necessary accessories. Just be careful because I was unable to take the plug out and plug in the wires. I believe there are a lot of steps involved in making such a machine. Be wise with them and you’ll enjoy this one. They’re pretty easy to do at any age, however, they’re worth every bit of money. My husband actually tried using it as long as I did. He thinks it’s better than doing it the old school way. That’s another part of why I love the thing. Not only am I able to teach it how I would like it to be. Also as we have been able to create some delicious desserts using it in different ways and settings. Overall, this works well for everyone. Depending on what kind of food you want to make. Don’t worry, you won’t have to do anything special… just mix everything together with whatever you have handy.
All your favorite foods are made in my little Kitchenaid Ultra Power Stand Mixer, which can be used to create amazing treats. No matter what you want to make, there’s always plenty of space for that at home. I’ve learned just how useful the kitchenaid is, and the amount of prep work that goes into making these things. The fact remains that it can produce a huge variety of dishes out of nothing at all. Who knows? Maybe even save you time and money by being able to bake your own dessert when I’m busy or when I’m having a hard time cooking.