Imported 6 Speed Electric Stand Mixer with Stainless Steel 5 Liter Bowl, Dough Maker
- Voltage: 220v-240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power: 1000W DC Motor
- 6 Speed level control With K-Beater / Whisk / Dough Hook / SCRAPER With CB standard
- The dough container separates from the body to make it easy to clean
- controlled by microchip, capable of making dough, fermented dough, and heavy dough for bread, pasta, etc
- quick and easy to operate
- transparent top cover, see content during the process
- separate removable lid in the
- middle to ease adding seasoning and other ingredients during the process
- the non-stick surface of the dough container makes cleaning easy
- auto temperature controller and timer
- 5 Liter capacity non-stick bowl
- Cool Touch Stainless Steel Housing.
- Compact Size Easy To Store.
- Power And Ready Light.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
White Kitchenaid Mixer
Cheap mixers are a must-have in every kitchen. Most models of inexpensive kitchen mixers stand upright. They generally have a base that comes together with a turntable that holds on to the bowl. Furthermore, it’s got a motor which spins both beaters compared to directions making it mix the cooking components carefully.
Here are some samples of good inexpensive mixers. Aid. It generally costs 349.99 US dollars, however as a limited-time offer, it currently costs 242.99 US dollars. If you buy now, you’ll receive roughly 31 percent away or 107 US dollars worth of savings from the original cost. It’s per 325-watt food mixer which comes along with 10 different speeds. The item also comes along with a 5 quart bowl made from stainless steel. It features a backward tilting head to guarantee easy access to the mixture. The set also features a bit of pouring shield alongside a major chute constructed for adding a flat beater and a wire whip plus a dough hook.
This item measures 14 inches by 8 inches by 14 inches. Additionally, it is inclusive of a 1-year guarantee. It only weighs 22 pounds. Among the numerous inexpensive mixers available, this is among the ideal ones for you. Aid. It initially costs 269 US dollars, but you can only use it for just 198.96 US dollars. It’s also eligible for free shipping. That’s about 26 percent off or 71.03 US dollars worth of savings. It features 10 speeds, a backward tilting head, and a 4.5-quart bowl that can hold dough for two to 3 loaves of bread. Additionally, it comes together with 3 useful accessories such as a wire whip, dough hook plus a flat beater.
It comes along with an one year guarantee and only weighs 28 pounds. Aid. It originally costs 309.99 US dollars, but you can only use it for only 236.63 US dollars. It’s per 10-speed mixer with a 300-watt motor plus a large 4.5 quarts of a stainless steel bowl. It features a tilting head for easy adding of ingredients. It’s dishwasher safe parts. The product includes a kneading whisk, flat beater and a wire whip. To learn more on Top Mixers Brands please visit our website.