6 Liter Imported Dough Maker / stand mixer / Cream Mixer / Atta Gunday wali machine
- Voltage: 220v-240v
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Power: 1200W DCMotor
- 6 Liter capacity non-stick Bowland plastic bowl
- 12 Speed level control With K-Beater / Whisk / Dough Hook / SCRAPER With CB standard
- The dough container separates from the body to make it easy to clean
- controlled by microchip, capable of making dough, fermented dough, and heavy dough for bread, pasta, etc
- quick and easy to operate
- transparent top cover, see content during the process
- separate removable lid in the
- middle to ease adding seasoning and other ingredients during the process
- the non-stick surface of the dough container makes cleaning easy
- auto temperature controller and timer
- 6 Liter capacity non-stick bowl
- Cool Touch Stainless Steel Housing.
- Compact Size Easy To Store.
- Power And Ready Light.
- Thermostatically Controlled.
Kitchenaid Hand Mixer
The KitchenAid cookware is a fabulous product. After several years of having the traditional stand mixers and the handheld bread mixers for making dough, cakes, pancakes, and waffles, I was convinced that the KitchenAid cookware was a fantastic addition to any kitchen. I have baked for many people, many of which were family members, over many years and they were always amazed at the ease of use, the variety of recipes, and how quickly the cooked food was ready. A few months ago I took up an advanced baking course with a focus on the Kitchen Aid cookware, and I was impressed by the depth of information and the ease of use that comes with this line of mixers.
I will be completely honest and say that the seven-speed hand mixer is the better of the two models. Having used a traditional style slow cooker and waffle maker, I can state that it takes me almost twice as long to prepare a baked menu in one of these machines. This means that I must manually turn the mixer on each time, which takes more time and energy than I prefer to spend on my food preparation.
The KitchenAid stand mixer has been an absolute pleasure to use, especially for making dough and making meringue. The ability to simply knead the dough in one simple setting, making perfectly thick and fluffy dough, then turning the kneading machine off so I can set the machine and knead for an additional 10 minutes makes the KitchenAid the most wonderful KitchenAid ever. Also, after purchasing the stand mixers, I found that the attachments are easier to work with than I have ever seen them before. Working with the KitchenAid also means that I no longer have to use the butter knife or the oddball of dough finder that I have always had to use. The attachments simply make working with the KitchenAid a pleasure.